Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This is my first

Well, I finally did it. i never thought I would I mean who wants to hear what I have to say or tell about myself. I guess Jen pushed me over to the blog side. Once again today is a day I don't get dressed and i hang out in shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Which seems to be most of my days. Why get dressed when the baby will just spit up on you and then you change your clothes like 3 times. Lex is a sweetheart but he seems to know when I actually get dressed. Not to sound pathetic, but why get dressed if i have no intentions of going out? i guess i am extremely lazy. I watched an old high school video tape yesterday and was sad. I miss good old high school times, also I was beautiful and thin. I know my husband will still say i am beautiful but 2 pregnancies in a row, i feeling overweight and saggy in all the wrong places. Motivation is what I need. I work out. It is just not consistent enough to actually be working. I keep telling myself whatever i do will help. My goal is to get to 135 by Thanksgiving. Yes, i am announcing it so then maybe it will happen.

2 comments:

just jen said...

my goal is to be under 200 by september...let's do it!

Mrs. Misses said...

I am with you, girl! I am so thick and saggy in all the wrong places, too. I'm going to be 30 this year and have to make some changes! I think having two kids is too depressing to not lose the weight, gain some energy and patience. You just have more energy and patience when you're pretty and can fit into your clothes, you know?