Friday, January 16, 2009

Close to the terrible two's

Lex is into everything, Really. He is driving me nuts. I love him though, promise.
The other day while I was on a phone call he managed to grab the whole box of Lucky Charms and dump them on his bed so he could eat all the marshmallows. This happened Wednesday!
He can reach anything and if he can't he sure knows how to climb. I found this after I was done cooking lunch.
Remember what happened to my sister Jen! Well similar things have happened.
LOOK!!!
Not the best picture, get over it. I was already to go work out yesterday and I had Lex in my arms ready to walk out the door when he poked me in my eye. Not on purpose or because he was mad. It was just an accident. It hurt bad. I still went to work out.
This is what I look like today! Hot, huh?
Help me. I need a break.

4 comments:

just jen said...

so funny.

i think you look like dad in that last pic!

CANDACE said...

I TOLD YOU, anytime you needed a break! to drop him off at my house!! he plays so well here! and the girls love him! not saying that you brought this on your self, but maybe you should give it a chance!!!! you just might like the time to your self!

Nicole said...

oh my gosh lindsay! your poor eye! I don't know what it is but landon has been getting into "non-toy" things and I think I might get some toys out of storage that he hasn't played with for a while and see if the "newness" helps. i hope your eye feels better!

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

OH, Lindsay! I'm sorry. That has got to kill! I wouldn't say you brought this on yourself. That's just the way life is sometimes....full eye-pokes and terrible twos. I hope your eye feels better.