Wednesday, May 6, 2009

AT LAST!!!!!!!

I am so relieved, happy, sad, excited.......... so many emotions that describe how I feel about the gravestone for my little angels is finally done and at the cemetery. It looks so beautiful. As soon as they told us it was in, we ran right over to see it. I love it.


On the 30th of April was my sweet husband's 30th birthday!!!!
I of course made his favorite, german chocolate cake. If I knew how, I would have made banana cream pie but I don't think I could ever make it better than his moms.
Happy Birthday Babe. Sorry it is late.

9 comments:

Kristen M said...

wow lindz, the headstone is beautiful!

Nicole said...

That gravestone is really pretty. I bet that's nice to have done.

Happy birthday, Ben!

CANDACE said...

lindz the gravestone turned out so beautiful, ok got to go it's makin me cry!

just jen said...

hey lady,

the headstone is classic and beautiful, good choice.

and the cake looks yummy...i hate being on a diet.

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

The Headstone looks beautiful.

Rachel Leigh said...

The headstone is gorgeous! I love it. I hope Ben had a wonderful birthday!

Emily B said...

The headstone does look beautiful.

Sarah said...

I love the headstone and that your names are on the bottom of it, that is very sweet. Your babies names are really cute too.

Angela said...

Beautiful headstone!

Happy b-day to your Ben!