Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update on Lex

Lex is doing so much better. The doctor decided that he had a parasite. He took medicine and has not thrown up since and his diarrhea is basically gone. I am so happy he is better. Thanks for all the love and prayers. I guess I am just going to be a little bit paranoid about sanitizing and washing hands. The doctor said he could have got this parasite from anywhere; shopping carts, fast food, pre-school. The doctor thinks it was cryptosporidium. There was a huge outbreak of that parasite around 2 years ago. Hopefully, there won’t be another outbreak. Thanks again. Love you all!

7 comments:

Kristen M said...

Hi Lindz! It's so good to hear that he's doing better. I think that is the worst kind of sick, especially for kids. Hopefully you get a nice break from cleaning & laundry! :) Love ya.

Charlotte said...

so glad they finally figured out the problem. the worst is not knowing. love you guys!

Alison said...

I am so happy to hear he is doing better. Welcome to germaphobe paranoia club :)

Kirsten said...

Glad to hear he is feeling better and they were able to figure out the problem. It always makes me nervous when my kids get sick!

Nicole said...

i'm glad he's doing better and i bet you are so relieved!

Rachel said...

Good to hear! Take care and give Lex a big hug for me!

Brady&Wendy said...

Never fun to be sick... especially when it's the little one!