Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lex's 1st day of Preschool

Lex has started preschool. I am so happy for many reasons besides the 3 hours to myself!
Lex was so excited for school to start. We got him a new backpack and he loves it!
Before school started we were off to the Thanksgiving point farm. We go at least once a year. Lex seriously loves animals!
After his pony ride he insisted on giving the horse a kiss to say thanks for the ride.
This year he was big enough he did not want dad following him around. He did it all on his own.
Dad got him to wave to the camera/mom.
He just giggles while he feeds the animals. It tickles.

Ben even got in on the animal action. Ha ha.
Speaking of animals, this gross moth I found in my backyard. It is freakin' huge!!
This pic was just a cute one from summer. Love it!

5 comments:

Anne N said...

Aww so cool that Lex started preschool! I hope he's loving it.

Also, I have an insane fear of moths and just looking at that picture freaks me out. LOL

I miss you; we need to get together soon! :)

just jen said...

what a cutie, he is getting so big! look how long he is on that horse...

i am in love with the picture of the cousins, i wish logan was in it.

the moth? so sick. is it dead?

Sarah said...

Lindsay I miss you friend! I hope if you are ever going to be down this way you will stop by. Lex is getting so big. I would love 3 hours to myself. If only I could get Paityn to take better naps. Briana is going to be in all day kindergarten for a few months so I guess I will get a little time to myself!!

Nicole said...

Lex is huge!! he is such a cute boy! looks like you guys had fun!

Nicole said...

Lex is huge!! he is such a cute boy! looks like you guys had fun!