Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

For Thanksgiving we celebrated a little place warmer in Las Vegas!
Lex loves to cook, so he helped grandma a lot! At work Ben had a little thing with the guys to grow out their mustaches. I have never seen Ben with one so I said why not. It turns out I am not a fan of the mustache, either is Ben! He had it for most of the month of November. He shaved it right before Thanksgiving. We had to get a picture with it though.
Lex loved his cousins. He had a lot of fun playing with them and drinking plenty of chocolate milk!
Lex and dad helped make breakfast one morning!
It was yummy, Lex ate that whole plate!
Lex and grandma made some yummy cookies. I told you Lex loves to cook and helped any chance anyone would let him!
Here is a picture of all the cousins or most of them, except babies and two older kids. Lex had a blast!
I didn't take a picture of the yummy food. Just so you know I had awesome fried turkey. I think once you have it, you can't go back to bake!

1 comment:

just jen said...

lex must be a great cook!