Monday, March 14, 2011

Rachel's Baby Shower

Rachel and I are due around the same time, exciting!! My mom and I threw her a baby shower. i think everything went really well. I made her this beautiful diaper cake. My mom made these yummy cupcakes.
Everyone came. Rachel had a good time.
She got a ton of presents. This blanket was made by our sister in law, Candace. It is always funner to give girly presents.
Rachel is naming her Olivia, so my dad gave her some Olivia books. I thought it was hilarious.
I even got spoiled and was given some gifts, yay!
My abuelita made me these cute overalls for my baby!
After the party, Lex loved sharing his cupcake with Rachel's dog, Maddy!!

2 comments:

just jen said...

looks like it was so much fun...i am sad i wasn't there. then we could have taken a cute picture of the three pregnant sisters...

Sarah said...

I am so glad you updated Lindsay I think of you often. When is your baby due? Hope everything is going well for you!