Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Some Summer Stuff

I'm way behind so here is just a few random pics from summer. i watch Olivia occasionally and this is one of my favorite pictures. They both love eating their burp rags.
Vince is all fists. Maybe he could hold his own bottle if he didn't have his hands in fists all the time??
I saw this beautiful rainbow and had to take a picture. It wasn't a double rainbow so i wasn't totally freaking out, ha ha.
This picture of my boys was taken at my abuela's birthday party!
Lex wanted to be nice to his brother so he gave him "some" toys to play with. how nice, huh?
There has been so much rain that across the way the park had a huge water puddle, more like a lake!! the kids love playing in it. I think it is gross.
We also went to some parades. Lex loves his sunglasses, just like his daddy. Even if he wears them wrong.
Lex loves to give kisses to all the beauty queens!

No comments: