Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Park

I love this picture. He has so much fun at the park.
Lex just barely started loving the park. We would go and he would have fun but just lately he has had all the independence to play on his own. Which scares me a little because he likes to tease me by going to the edges and saying hi. He goes all over. He climbs all by himself to the big twisty slide and goes down them. Slides are definitely his favorite thing at the park. He hates swings, which are my favorite. He goes through the tubes. I love taking him. I am sad because it is getting colder weather. I don't mind putting a jacket on him, soon there will be snow and I really don't want to stand in the cold and watch him.


See, he really doesn't like swings, even if I swing with him. Weird huh?


He will go down a slide over and over again.





Here he is on his own making his way to the big slide.


5 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

He is so fun! I loved taking him to the park that one day in vegas! such a sweetheart!

just jen said...

what a big boy! connor still doesn't like the big slide.

and logan doesn't like the park at all. he must be related to me.

Kirsten said...

He really is so cute. Also, I love your backdrops. They are so fun!

Ashley said...

Well maybe something else will come up down there!

I wonder why he hates the swings.

martha corinna said...

Your son is so beautiful!