Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tyler's Wedding

Last Saturday we went to Richfield to Tyler's, Ben's cousins wedding. It was last minute notice for us, but we had a lot of fun.
Here were the table decorations at the reception that evening. Here they are cutting the cake. They were really nice to each other, unlike Ben and I.
Grandpa was there and Lex had fun playing with him.
Here is our lovely fam. Doesn't Lex look great with his hand in his mouth. We just had our family pictures done by my lovely sister in law and I realized that taking pictures with a almost 2 year old is hard.
So, in between the wedding and the reception we had some time to kill. Lex was outside playing in the leaves so I decided to take some cute pics since he was dressed all cute thanks to my mom getting him his new handsome sweater.

Ben always has a fun time throwing him up in the air.

This was my favorite shot. As you can tell I took a ton but this is the only one I really love. Man, it is hard getting a kid to look at the camera.

He got his head stuck a couple of times, I just laughed at him.

There were plenty of leaves around to play with. He definitely had a blast.


Here is their cake. I heard the sister in law made it? I'm not for sure on that.


Lex of course was bored and wanted to run around during the ceremony.

Here is a picture of the lovely couple and the judge who married them.

You could really tell they were in love. They both were teary eyed.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

that's cool that you guys went to the wedding. it's still so weird to see my family no matter which side you're talking about. ;)

lex is such a cutie. i love the pic of him in the air.

Sarah said...

That is a cute picture of Lex in the leaves. I love the cake it looked awesome.

just jen said...

don't even talk about how hard it is to take good pictures of your kids...it is next to impossible for me to get a good picture of logan. half the time i settle for okay.

Rachel Leigh said...

He is such a cutie. Glad you had fun at the wedding. Sounds like you had more fun in Richfield than I did...

Wendy said...

"He got his head stuck a couple of times, I just laughed at him." And that is why I love you.

Anonymous said...

So is Lex picking more Rosequist traits for more "Lindsay's family" traits?

THAT'S RIGHT... I FORGOT YOUR MAIDEN NAME DANG IT!!!!

I can't even run into you mom and dad until I find out again!

So back to the traits thing... which side?

And who do you hear he looks most like????