Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009

We had an amazing Christmas this year. We were able to go see grandma Karen and grandpa Layne. We missed them for Thanksgiving. While we were there Lex loved to play with his cousin Jace. He still is talking about him. Lex had a lot of fun and I didn't mind the nice Las Vegas weather.
He has now started to even smile for the camera. YAY!!!

Lex really got into the present opening this year. He kept saying, "wow", and "oh cool". It really made Christmas fun for us. He was great at ripping through the paper.

Rachel and I had our usual tradition of wearing matching pajamas. Jen we missed you.
We got a wii and Lex LOVES it!!!!
My husband spoiled me. He also got me a new camera. A eos Cannon Rebel t1I. I am super excited. I still don't know how to use it and probably need a lot of practice.
My mom made Lex his stocking. It has Elmo on it. I love it and so did Lex.

Lex got a ton of cars for Christmas and was in heaven. Grandpa Norman and grandma Judy gave him a race track with cars. Grandma Karen made a lovely blanket for all of us and gave Lex a tent to play in and a cool dragon. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas cause we sure did!!!

5 comments:

just jen said...

you are finally back!

i am sad i missed out on the pajamas, they look HOT!

and i want a flower like yours...

what's the deal with the pearl necklace and pj's?

Sarah said...

Vegas sounds nice!! Hope you had a great Christmas I will have to try to make it to play group in the next couple weeks.

Rachel said...

Glad to hear your Christmas was great! Lex is so cute and i love your and Rachel's PJ's!

Kirsten said...

Merry Christmas! Lex is such a handsome boy, and I'd like some of those pjs they look cute and comfy!

Mom said...

how about a new post....