Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!!

For my birthday since Ben will be at school tonight, I had him take me out last night. We were going ice skating and a dinner. At ice skating right before we were leaving I fell down right on my butt and HARD. I think I severely bruised or maybe even broke my tailbone. I can't do anything. I can't walk upstairs or even bend down. I didn't fall gracefully, it was those kind of falls that looks like it hurts. So what I'm I doing on my birthday? Sitting on my couch doing nothing. I thankfully have a dr's. appointment tomorrow and I will be asking for a plastic doughnut to sit on, yay!
Happy 28th (old) birthday Lindz. Wow I am feeling old, literally.

11 comments:

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry to hear about your back end. I hope you get feeling better soon, so you can enjoy your day.

just jen said...

happy birthday!

wait until you turn 30, then you will feel old!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry about your behind. My 28th B-day was pretty lousy too. hope you feel better soon. when you are up for it lets do a play date.

Anne N said...

Happy birthday!!! I would love to bring you something but I've been super sick. :( Hope your butt feels better soon! :P

Cathy Brooksby said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I broke my tail bone and it really hurts for a tiny little bone. It sucks. Hope you just brusied your bumm.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay hope you have a wonderful day despite the injury!!! You were brave to ice skate anyways I think I just don't do stuff like that anymore I am too old and afraid of falling!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Happy Birthday! So, maybe your birthDAY sucked but your birthday can last a whole week so tell Ben that it's not over yet! Hope your BirthWEEK goes better!

Rachel said...

Happy Happy Birthday! So, maybe your birthDAY sucked but your birthday can last a whole week so tell Ben that it's not over yet! Hope your BirthWEEK goes better!

Brady&Wendy said...

Hope you are feeling better! I just heard you guys are moving! I'm so excited for you! Is it close?

Jessica said...

Happy belated Birthday lady!! I'll bet you can do a double axle by the NEXT time you go skating. See you soon!

Wendy said...

Ouch. Happy birthday!