Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthdays Girls

They would have been 4. Can you believe how fast time goes by?? It seems just like yesterday I held them in my arms. It does get easier except days like this where I ponder of what could have been. I think sometimes that is the hardest thing for me, is the what if's. I know it is not good to dwell on the what if's but sometimes I just can't help it. I have my memories of my sweet girls and I will never forget. Alexa's big brown eyes and the way she stared at me like she couldn't get enough of me. Being a mom to Lex I realize what it really means to be a mother. I am thankful everyday to have Lex with me on this earth. He puts a smile to my face everyday. Today, I just want to tell my sweet Hailey and Alexa how much mom and dad love them.


11 comments:

just jen said...

oh, lindz...

what can i even say...

but that you are amazing, and i love you.

i didn't even know that today was the day they were born.

Rosequist said...

It does get easier; but that doesn't mean its easy. I love you Lindsay, and I love our family... all our children.

Rachel Leigh said...

I love you! I am so sorry I was so busy today. I feel like a jerk. You are so amazing, and I know that your girls are looking down on you. They know you love them with all your heart, and they love you!

Nicole said...

You are an incredible mother Lindsay. What a precious family you have. You are in my thoughts.

Wendy said...

Oh, Lindsay. You are so strong. And remember, your girls are yours forever and you will get the opportunity to raise them someday and enjoy life with them- you'll get the answers to your what-ifs.

Alison said...

Love you and your beautiful little family!

Sarah said...

I am thinking of you Lindsay you are a great person I am so glad I got the chance to be your friend.

Rachel said...

Love you Linds and look up to you! So thankful for the temple!

Angela said...

Oh Linz, love ya. I can't imagine what it would be like. Your an amazing woman. Keep going with those kidos!

Jessica said...

love you lindz! they would have been beautiful and made all your hair white!

Brooke said...

I love you too, Linz. You're welcome at my home for Thanksgiving for the rest of your life. :) You are a wonderful mother and sister. Jen felt horrible for being such a whiner to you on this day. My heart's with you. Give Lex a hug for me.