Friday, February 19, 2010

Favorite things on a friday

Some of my favorite things lately that I am totally in love with are in no particular order are:

Adam Lambert, especially his song "what do you want from me?" I listen to it like 5 times a day. Ok, maybe more. Love it. So if you haven't heard it, you must download it. I really wasn't a fan of his on american idol, but he is amazing. he can sing!
Other favorite, and if you have talked to me at all lately, you know I am obsessed with this place. It is called Smashburger. A new location opened up just south of the University mall. It is so delicious. You better go and have some. It is seriously to die for. Who knows, maybe you will see me there! It is way better than five guys. promise.

That is about it right now. Oh and good news, we got approved for our loan and we will be closing on our house on the 24th, HOORAY. Anyone that would love to help us move, I'll buy you something yummy!!! That really is a bribe.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

that burger looks SO GOOD-i want it right now. :-) we'll have to check that place out when we get back to utah.

just jen said...

we are sisters...

this is how i know for sure...

i LOVE adam lambert.

love me some CHEESEburgers...

and i love that you are moving.

also, i love you.

Wendy said...

A house?!?! That's FANTASTIC! Congratulations!! You must be so excited.

That cheeseburger looks really good. Have you been to The Counter yet? It's in downtown Salt Lake somewhere (the gateway, maybe?)- Damien could tell you where. Their burgers are insane. And now I've thought of something I actually miss about Utah. (Besides my lovely friends.) Aaaaaand, I'm thinking about cheeseburgers.

Glad you're posting again. I've missed your bloggy presence.

Sarah said...

I am so excited about your new house good luck with the move!!! I won't envy you one bit. That burger looks super good but I don't think there are too many great places around here least not that I know of yet you have to go to St. George and I need to finish my painting so maybe another day!!

Jessica said...

yay for you! i can offer my services to lex during the move. :) are you moving in that weekend, or are there things to take care of first?