Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good times

Lex has been in a need of a haircut for a very long time now. I hate taking him because he hates getting his haircut. I guess I should have just named him Sampson. It was so long and my friend Anne just took her son to cookie cutters so I thought I would take Lex there and maybe he would like it. NO. He hated every minute of it. Oh well at least his hair will be short for a couple of months before another torture session.
On Super bowl Sunday my mom had made some salsa to take up to the party at Jess's before she went to church. She left it and look who found it?? Lex helped himself to some chips with yummy salsa. I can't blame him.
He had a big smile on his face when he learned he was "caught".
At Jess's we had such a good time. Here is some of the fun:
My lovely abuela!!!
All of us pretty girls.
I guess I was to busy eating food then taking pictures of it. I ate too much. Here is a pic of my aunt Ruth's cinnamon rolls. They were yummy.
Here are all the boys watching the game.
This is Dani and Ganon.
Ganon is so cute. He gives kisses with his mouth wide open. Gotta love it. I don't think Dani liked them so much.
Here is my cousin Jodie with her beautiful girls.
While the guys were doing the football thing, the rest of us had fun chatting and playing games all night.
This was Lex's first Valentine's that he celebrated and got some in return. He made his bag at his playgroup. He had such a fun time.
He especially loved the candy. Who doesn't?
While grandma cleans, Lex turns into a monkey and climbs all over. He is so funny.
I am so ready for winter to be over so Lex can start playing outside again. i am getting alittle homesick and there are only so many activities you can do over and over again. While we were playing with play-doh Lex wanted me to make a bear for daddy. I think i did ok.
Hopefully I can start posting more often so the posts won't be so long. sorry.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Landon hates haircuts too! Another thing I'm nervous for is taking him to the dentist! Have you taken Lex yet? He looks so handsome with his new haircut! He is so big and looks like a little boy!

How are you?

Sarah said...

How are things with your house going are you going to be moving? Your bear looks great!!

just jen said...

you are awesome with the play dough...i only ever make snakes.

your pics are looking good. keep practicing, and KEEP BLOGGING.

for heavens sake.