Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Ben!

Ben had his birthday on Saturday. I attempted to make his mother's banana cream pie. I thought the pudding would be the easy part and the crust would be the hard part. For some reason it ended up being the opposite for me. My crust turned out really yummy and my pudding failed. i was sad. Ben being the good guy that he is, still ate it.
I love my cute boys! Lex is really loving Vince.
Lex has even started to hold him.
These are pictures of Vince's first bath.
He really loves the bath. He gets really calm and loves to get his hair wet.
I love the faces he makes. This one is like he doesn't trust me!!

1 comment:

just jen said...

he does look like evan...cousins are cute!

his belly is so big, i love it.

happy birthday to ben!

p.s. where is the whipped cream on the pie?