Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Easter 2011

Lex got to color eggs with grandma Karen this year!
Lex had so much fun. He kept saying how beautiful the eggs were. He was even naming them. The blue ones were daddy, green were lex and pink were mommy.
We took Lex to an easter egg hunt at the high school. It was cold. We dropped Vince off at my mom's house.
I had a hard time getting a good picture of him while he was hunting for the eggs.
Here they are in their easter outfits. Vince and I didn't attend.
They sure looked handsome.
Lex was being so good, he even started modeling for me.
He had to show off his muscles!
Abuela came for easter dinner.
Lex had another hunt. This one was too easy. He was the only kid!
This is Vince's easter outfit.
Olivia was cute as always. I love her bow.
Family Easter picture. We weren't all dressed up nice at the same time, so this will do.
Rach and Adam
Olivia stole an egg before Lex got all of them.
Grandma Judy in heaven with the new babies!
I don't know how abuela raised twins. Looks hard to me.
Grandkids with Abuela.
Vince and Olivia
Easter was fun. My favorite part was dinner. I love ham and funeral potatoes. I made the potatoes so they had onions in them, yum!!

1 comment:

just jen said...

everyone is so cute! i can't wait to see everyone, especially those babies!