Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mr. Vinster!

 Vince is growing up way too fast for me. I say he already isn't a baby anymore. He sits up very well and moves around, I can't quite call it crawling yet!! These are pictures of him from about a month and half ago to now. Lex gave him the nickname of Vinster. He watches Looney Toons and there is an episode where there is a baby named Finnster. Lex thinks it is Vinster! So, the nickname stuck and that is what we call him. Lex says, "Oh Vinster, Oh Vinster baby!!" I love it.
Vince loves to play in his exersaucer!
 I love his cute little legs! I think he jumps like a little frog.
 Vince loves to eat.

 This outfit Jen gave to me. It was Evan's. I tell her it looks better on Vince, haha.
 He is such a happy baby. He is so much fun.
 Vince loves popsicle's.
 He definitely is a messy eater.
 I love his little shoes. He looks like such a big boy in them.

 Ben bought him this outfit!!! I love it.

I love Vince and I am so glad he is apart of our family. He makes me smile all the time.

1 comment:

Jim said...

The problem takes Office 2007 downlaod place your own file made using some of the wordpress is actually showed with the faster kind of Company. If your document characteristics graphics functions that contain this kind of OfficeArt instrument, the previous model linked with Business office will most likely misunderstand that your primary Office 2007 statement and place damaged information for your survey provided that it is really stored. Microsoft office 2007