Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ME

The things I do to Lex. A mom has to have some fun. I put this toy on Lex's head. I was laughing my head off. He didn't seem to mind too much.
This is a classic picture of Lex. This is Lex's favorite thing to do. Eat my cell phone and hang out on mom and dads bed.
Again, me having a laugh at my son's expense. I was getting him dressed for bed and his shirt got stuck on his huge.(ya he doesn't have a big head. He is in the 3rd percentile for head size, small I know!) He looked so funny i was laughing so hard. I had to show Ben and Ben wanted to take a picture. Lex was saying, "Talk to the Hand."
This was when we went to go take his pictures. He would not smile the whole time the little butt.
This is Lex in his crib wearing the sweater abuelita made for him, cute?? He loves his crib!!

3 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

I think there are some similarities between lex and logan, or is it just the link between them... Lindsay putting stuff on their heads??

just jen said...

i love that one where he's all mad...i wonder where he gets all that attitude ;)

martha corinna said...

Why do all babies love cell phones?
Your son is beautiful. His name is pretty awesome too.