Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Momma!!!!!

I had a great day yesterday. Quite the opposite of today. The night before last, Lex slept all through the night. He went to bed around 930pm and woke up at 620am, Hooray! Also, biggest news of all is he said MOMMA!!! I am so excited. He may confuse it with food, but I will take it. Food = Momma right? Today, I was planning on running all my errands before I leave to California, but then I realized taht I left my wallet in Rach's purse on Sat. I can't do any of my errands. I am so bummed out right now. I have so much crap I have to get done. Also, issues with the HOA. I resident is mad about the rules and is being very confrontational about the whole issue. We had to schedule a meeting just on his behalf. I do not have time to deal with this this week. My luck, I know! It is my fault for being such a procrastinator.

2 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

SO CUTE!! I can't wait for Brenden to start talking, too. I remember with Cam how exciting it was. Just hope Lex doesn't start calling you peas or spinach or something.

just jen said...

i can't wait for him to say auntie jen..won't that be cute?