Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No Picture This

Jen says I don't have to blog with a picture. But guess what I do. Lex if you didn't know is the baby. When we were younger we would always take this picture. The oldest to youngest with our easter baskets. I found this cute Easter picture on my moms computer. I am over here because the carpet cleaners are coming and no one else is around. Lucky me! Jen was so mean. She called and pretended to be the carpet cleaners and said they couldn't come til 3pm. I was so mad. Jen you are not nice!
Today is Colin's Birthday and tomorrow is grandma's. Birthday time around here. You know what that means? Good food. I think my dad is making a roast for tomorrow. Yes!
Ben is doing awesome in school. He got an A on his first Biology test. He took his first computer test on Monday and I'm sure he got an A on that too. I am so proud of him. He is working so hard. I know he is sad that he can't spend as much time with Lex. Lex has just started really loving and playing with him. Lex with growl at him and absolutely loves to play peek a boo with him.
What's new with me? Nothing really. Ben and I finally decided how or what we get if we lose weight. We have are goals that we want to get down to by Thanksgiving. So we if we don't meet our goals we can't eat Thanksgiving dinner. I think that is motivation enough. right?

3 comments:

just jen said...

i am so awesome...i still can't believe you fell for it....so awesome.

Lindz said...

You are mean mean!!! mean mommy!

Wendy said...

No Thanksgiving? Ouch, that is HARSH. Although even if you eat a salad, it will technically be your Thanksgiving dinner... so why not have some pie, too? I'm just sayin.