Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Believe!

On Monday we went to the cemetery to visit our little girls and wish them a Merry Christmas! Every time I go, it is just as hard. I will never forget them and the joy they have brought into my life for the brief time they were here on earth. Alexa's big dark eyes. They were so beautiful. I 'll never forget the way she looked at me. I can't believe it has been 2 years in Feb.
This time of year, it really makes me look back and reflect on my life and see what I have accomplished. When my twins passed away I was closer to my Heavenly Father than I have been in my entire life. I want to be like that all the time. I just get so busy or so I think. The gospel means so much to me and has been my guiding light. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that we can remember the true meaning.
My mom made these beautiful trees for them. I love her and am so thankful she remembers them and loves them as much as I do. This Pink tree is for Hailey Aidee.
The Purple tree is for Alexa Mya.

Lex even came with us, even though it was freezing cold. Janelle my grandma's nurse came too. She has lost 2 kids, Her daughter Sadie when she was in her teens. Also, her son who was 24, I think . We went to see their gravestones as well. It was a heart breaker to see her cry. She is so kind and loving. I can't imagine how hard it is for her this Christmas. She has no more kids to share with this season. Sorry, this is a sad blog but sometimes that is just how life is. I just have been thinking about my girls a lot lately and thought I would share them.

6 comments:

Rosequist said...

It is strange now to think that we have three children. The distance between our first two and Lex is only time. We will see them again, and we will all be a big happy family. I love you!

Rachel Leigh said...

You guys are so strong, I love you guys so much!

just jen said...

love you lindsay...

martha corinna said...

This was a very touching post. I appreciated your thoughts and the love you have for your family. These are the posts that make blogging beautiful.
Thanks.

Mrs. Misses said...

Lots of tears and love over here for you guys...I am so thankful for a healthy baby and I know you are too. Sometimes, I just breathe Brenden in - I can't get enough of his precious life. I try to cherish it while I have the time. You never know when Heavenly Father will need these little guys back. Aren't we so thankful for the plan of salvation and our ability to be together again? I know you know that. It's still hard but hang in there. Love you!!

Wendy said...

Aw, Linds. I love you. I'm amazed by how you've handled all this, and I think it's great that you go visit your girls. I bet they can't wait until they can give you a big hug and thank you for all your love.