Thursday, December 13, 2007

One little monkey jumping in his bed.


This is what happens when we put Lex in his crib. No sleeping for him.

We had Lex's dr. appt. yesterday. He is growing. Lex's head circumference use to be in the 3rd percentile. He is now in the 22%. At 6 months he was 25.6 in. and now he is 28. So, he has moved up to the 34%. His weight has always been around the 8%. He weighs 17 lbs 11.5 oz. I know he is small but he has grown and I am so happy.

Most of you know Lex does not sleep at night unless he is with me, no matter where it is. So, I am going to let him cry it out. I am so sad and it breaks my heart. Lex will be fine. I will be the one that will be in tears. Wish me luck and hopefully it won't last too many nights and he'll just sleep.

Good news!!! Ben is done with school this semester and got all a's and one b. He said next semester he would not take as many classes so instead of 12, he is taking 10. He is doing so good and works so hard. I am so proud and in love with him sooo much!

4 comments:

just jen said...

good for ben, and good luck tonight. i will be thinking of you.

Alison said...

Lex is so cute. Good Luck. It will be hard but stick with it, you will be so glad in the end. Way to go Ben!

martha corinna said...

Congratulations to Ben.
The sleep thing is so hard. Crying it out is a heart breaker, but a mom needs her sleep, right?

Mrs. Misses said...

You have to do it for your sanity! It helps him to grow up, too. You can do it!!