Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Highlights

This was such a fun Christmas mostly because Lex is here to share it with us. I am so thankful for him in our lives. He brings so much happiness. Ben and I are kind of losers when it comes to celebrating holidays. since we have been married I have never put up a tree. Ya, I know. So now, I definitely have to start. I did put a little one up this year, thanks to mom.




Christmas morning!

Lex sporting his new jean jacket grandma judy gave him and rolling around in the wrapping paper.


Dad and Lex enjoying the warm fire. Cute boys.

Dad had to get out his tools to put one of Lex's toys together.


Lex thinking this is the best time of year. Toys!!!


Me and Jen doing the dishes. Yes, me!!!!!

Lex didn't get this for Christmas, but he thought Elmo was hilarious. He was laughing so much.

What a cute family....
I hope everyone's Christmas was as fun as mine was.

5 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

You guys are so so cute! I love that little boy so much, he's freaking adorable.

Alison said...

Cute pictures lindz! Lex looks like he had fun.

just jen said...

i love lex's pajamas....no fair. nice pic of me...whatever!

Mrs. Misses said...

Haha, wish I could have been there. Lex and Bren need to play!!!

Wendy said...

You've never had a tree before? It doesn't feel like Christmas without a tree! Lindsay, stop being such a slacker. Your kids will be so traumatized.