Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lex gets around

This is Lex at Aunt Rachel's house. He is walking everywhere. Not alone of course. He walks with the aid of anything he can get his hands on. I love going to Rach's house cause Lex can really make a mess of her non-childproof home. I'm sure Adam gets a kick out of that.
This is us at Abuelita's home. we have been going there a lot and we love it. She always has the yummiest food. Last time we were there she made us a vegetable soup. She is an amazing cook. She can make something out of nothing. I really love Abuelita and wished I could see her everyday.
This is Lex at our bookcase. He has learned to pull every book out. He thinks he is really cute.

Lex is a climber. He thinks he can go through anything. His newest discovery is that he can climb through the chairs. It is beyond me how he does it. He is amazing.
He loves food. Ask anyone, he can eat.
His favorite new toy at Grandma Judy's house is the little people. He ends up taking one home every time he visits. I don't even realize he has them until I take him out of the car seat or the next morning when he still has them clenched in his hands.
Lex also takes out all the pots and pans.
Lex is tall enough and had discovered that he can reach the top of the table. He is pulling off the mail. I have to remember now not to leave anything on the edges.
Lex sees me every mornings sweep and mop the floor. He helps by taking the food from his high chair and eating it. He is all boy. He sometimes would rather go hunt for his food on the floor and eat it than me feeding it to him. What a hunter?
This is Lex's new toy. He loves to help mom clean, or so he thinks.
He makes a mess everywhere he goes. Yesterday, it was his room. He pulled off all his blankets and sheets off the dresser in his closet. I am tired already cleaning up after this boy. He loves to make messes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
just jen said...

so...how many pictures do you have of him in his high chair???

martha corinna said...

Good thing babies are so cute, I don't know how else we would put up with all of their messy exploring.

Mrs. Misses said...

You sweep the floor every morning? Is that what's wrong with my kitchen? I do it like 3 times a month.
Oh yeah, Lex is adorable but I have a Tasmanian Devil at home, too. It gets tiring. Maybe that's why I don't have the time to sweep.