Monday, February 4, 2008

Cookie Day!

Okay, so when it is snowing I do not go snowboarding or skiing, I bake. It is a really bad habit. I love to bake. Lately, since it has been snowing all the time, I have baked a whole lot. I have baked banana bread, brownies, bread, chocolate chip cookies and I'm sure a whole lot more things that I am purposefully forgetting about. Then, I ask, "Why can't I loose weight?" I know. I know. At least I am still working out, right?

This is Lex's reaction! He is so happy that mommy bakes. He gets to reap the benefits.
Lex is such an elegant eater isn't he?
He loved these cookies soooo much. He could not get enough. When he wants more of something he says, mom! Over and over again. At time it can be very bothersome especially when I am trying to eat. Plus, he has that deep voice so in reality I laugh. Jen and Rach know what I am talking about, Mom, mom!
Look at all those teeth.
Yum, Yum! Hopefully it will warm up so I won't have an excuse to bake anymore.

5 comments:

just jen said...

i wish i lived close...then i could reap the baking benefits.

maybe it's better i'm far away!

Rachel Leigh said...

no, jen, she won't share with you.... just mom and dad. i never reap the baking benefits. Lex is so cute. He is so big now, can he just stop growing?

Wendy said...

Mail some of those baked goods our way. I love to bake, but rarely do because I can't be trusted with baked deliciousness in the house. There's this book called Small-Batch Baking that I want to get- it gives you the recipe to make itty bitty batches of things, so you can have hot cookies, but not two dozen of them. mmmm... cookies....

Wendy said...

P.S. That "yum food" link sends me to a weird, weird page. What happened?

Lindz said...

ya, i don't know what happened. That's sad. They had some good recipes.