Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lex's typical day

First things first. Lex is hungry! His favorite thing for breakfast is bananas and eggos. So far, he likes any flavor. I give blueberry because I think I heard blueberry's are good for the brain. But, it probably doesn't matter because they are artificial. Yes, I am bad. Lex is so expressive with his feet as you can see in the picture.

After breakfast, he gets a bath. He loves bath time. he would stay in their all day if I would let him. He is such the splasher. Any advice on how to stay dry?

Then, the rest of the day I chase him around making sure he doesn't get into anything he is not suppose to. He loves to help with laundry. By laundry, I mean unfolding what I already have folded. He loves to get the broom and pretend to sweep. That is my favorite. I think he is mocking me though. I have to sweep at least once a day because he makes such a mess around his high chair.

2 comments:

just jen said...

wait until you have two babies splashing in the tub...make that two boys!! i end up wringing half the tub out of my shirt after the bath!

Rachel Leigh said...

he is a pretty silly boy. he is so big now, and always getting into things... won't it be even better when he is walking...YES!!!!