Thursday, January 31, 2008

Enough Snow


Haven't we seen enough snow already? I love snow and all but I am ready for Spring. For those of you who are skiers or snow boarders are loving it, I am not. It is no fun carrying a baby in the snow all the time. Yes, we had our fun time in the snow. But now, Please stop snowing!These are my boys taking a long needed nap since both of them are sick and me being the mommy can't be sick takes care of them.
Lex is getting so smart and loves playing with me. In the last week or so he has learned to give high 5's. Put his hands up in the air and shake his fists. He is getting to be so hilarious. I love it.
He also does some things that aren't so funny to me. Getting intot eh fridge is one. He stands up and manages to close himself int he fridge and then gets mad. He also gets into any trash that happens to be out. uurrrgggg.
Lex is such a climber. Anything he can climb onto or up to he does. He especially loves to climb over people or he might just sit on you.

3 comments:

A Pendley said...

Lex is such a cutie! He is at a fun stage and the more they learn the funner it gets but it also can be more challenging too :)

just jen said...

such cute pictures...he is such a doll! there is a pic of me and dad sleeping like lex and ben and i love it!

Rachel Leigh said...

He is so cute, and he really is so funny now!