Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What have I been up to?

This is Lex eating his favorite food or one of his favorites, graham crackers.
Again, Lex eating. If you look carefully, you can see his many teeth coming in. His 2 front teeth are on the way and he has been such a momma's boy. He has been so clingy. I love and hate it at the same time.
Like father like son. Lex loves all the same things his dad does. He always gets into his stuff, cd's, mice, games. Oh, he especially loves to play with Ben's printer.

This is Lex in the morning, watching the Backyardigans upside down. He paused a moment to look at the camera for a picture.
Wherever Lex goes you will know. He is the "Destructor". He pulls open drawers, opens cabinets, you name it. He loves to make messes. I chase him all day and clean up after him. His favorite place to play, I know it is disgusting is the bathroom. His favorite thing in there is the toilet paper, then opening the cabinets and pulling all the towels out, then pulling all my toiletries out, like pads, tampons, hair stuff. I need a new place to store all these items. It has been fun but I have to watch him like a hawk.
He likes to play with outlets. Yes, my house is child-proof and I have the plug things, so no worries. He is just so much work. It is fun to watch him to see what damage he can do. So this is what I have been doing. I would blog at night but Ben has started school again and it is "his" computer. Naps I guess are my best bet.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like you need some cabinet latches.

just jen said...

please blog more often...

Rachel Leigh said...

He is funny, he is a little punk sometimes though. He is adorable though so he can get away with it.

Mom said...

I have some cabinet latches, like in the important places. The only place I don't is in the bathroom.

Rosequist said...

Some say he is an X-man. His power is the power to destroy!

martha corinna said...

Your son has to be one of the cutest boys I've ever seen (aside from mine of course).