Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dancing, Dancing!


Lex is really getting use to his body and how it moves. He loves to dance whenever any type of music is on. In this video Lex has 2 or 3 different toys on. He definitely is a multi-tasker despite his gender, if you know what I am talking about. The other night he was at my moms house and he changed the tv to one of those high numbers like 947 and it was playing MC Hammer u can't touch this. He stood up and starting shaking his hips from side to side. I wish I had my camera. He was so hilarious. I love that he dances. He doesn't get it from me. Ben is so the better dancer in our relationship. I know, what happened to my latina blood?????

5 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

he is so super cute and funny! i love that little boy!

just jen said...

shake that booty!

Wendy said...

Ben's the better dancer? Uh-oh, that doesn't bode well for you!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you found me! I love it! Blogging is so awesome. You little boy is adorable. He looks like him mom! Can't wait to hear about all the fun things that go on in you life!

martha corinna said...

So darling! Babies dancing is about the cutest thing ever.