Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Meeting Maddy

I have no idea what is going on with my family but they are going nuts. They are becoming dog lovers. Not me still. I am allergic and dogs are dirty, thats my opinion. I guess I am a freak about germs and dirty stuff in general. That is a whole other topic. Anyways, Rach and her husband decided to get a puppy. It is cute and I like it, I will never own one. Lex on the other hand is in love with dogs. He already os rebelling against his mother.


Lex was so funny with Maddy. He kept grabbing her mouth. I think Rachel was a little bugged. He wasn't trying to hurt her. He loves dogs.

6 comments:

Rosequist said...

Yes, Lex loves dogs. He loves that he is bigger than someone and can beat them up!

Emily B said...

I'm with you on the dog thing. We dogsat my in-laws dog, and there was hair all over everything. It made me sick.

Rachel Leigh said...

You know you love maddie! You were the most lovey dovey to her... don't even try to deny it. I am sorry you are allergic but you still love her.

Lindz said...

I love her, but ya. Sorry I spelled her name wrong. I thought I had.

just jen said...

dogs are gross.

'nuff said.

Wendy said...

I hate when I go to someone's house and they say, "we have a dog, but he doesn't shed" and then there's like an inch of dog hair on the couch. As if i wouldn't notice.

And yes, dogs are gross. Go to my sister's blog and read about just how nasty they are. You will be solidified in your choice to never have a dog. http://borrowedlight.blogspot.com