Thursday, April 24, 2008

Noodles


I love noodles. I have to confess that I have eaten at noodles & company 2 times in the last week. Even better, My mom paid once and the other time Rachel did. I am so lucky.

Saturday, I had the penne rosa. It was delicious. I added the crusted parmesan chicken to it and it was amazing. Always a good choice.
Yesterday, I had the pad thai noodles. This also is a very delicious choice. Instead of adding shrimp for those who know me I hate seafood. I added seared beef. It is good.
I know I won't be going there for a really long time. I can't tell you when I was there last before these 2 times. Good place.

My next craving and place I will be eating at all summer is:


All I can say is YUM!!! Jen got me hooked. It is kind of like Pinkberry, which is a whole other post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for red mango.When does it open!

just jen said...

oh how i miss the penne rosa...

maybe i can recreate it somehow!

Wendy said...

Frozen yogurt. YUMMM.

AND. A place opened up not too far away called Rice & Noodles. I was excited because I thought they would offer rice & noodle dishes from many types of cuisines. You know- lo mein, pad thai, fried rice, risotto, linguine, soba noodle bowls, and so on. Apparently they only serve Chinese food. What a disappointment.

Charlotte said...

i love noodles too! i might have to make some pasta for dinner tonight. where did red mango come from? they seriously need some frozen yogurt action in new england.