Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Birthday Weekend!

This weekend we celebrated Savannah's birthday.
Here is Lex with his loot from the pinata. He doesn't like hitting the pinata, but he sure does like all the candy.
Jodie has a dog named Daphne. Lex loves dogs. He was so excited just to pet her.
We all sang Happy Birthday and then For she's a jolly good fellow, because that is a tradition in their family. I think she like it when we sang that more than Happy Birthday.
On Sunday, we celebrated my brother's Charles's birthday.
Lex loves to give kisses to abuela. I'm glad I caught this on camera. He is pretty picky as to who he gives kisses to.
I helped my mom make this yummy cake, mmmm.
Next week, will also be a birthday weekend, yay!
Yesterday was my older sister, Jen's birthday. She is gone so I made cookies for her and ate them all.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

it's definitely birthday time in our families. wish i were there.

i love that you ate jen's cookies. good tradition. ;)

just jen said...

ha ha!

you could have at least sent me one!

Rachel Leigh said...

LOL! You ate them all huh? You are so crazy!

Cathy said...

I am going to have to start celebrating my family's birthdays who live away from me like that. There are 7 of them. lots of cookies for me. :)