Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday Wishes

I turned 27 this year!!! Lex helped me blow out my many candles.
We celebrated at my parents house. Of course, my dad made me my favorite dinner, pot roast mmmmmm. My friends Damien and Wendy and their daughter Jules helped me celebrate.
Lex has needed a haircut for forever. So on his birthday we tortured him and made him get his haircut!
BEFORE

AFTER
He looks so much better! He really does look like a 2 year old now! After the haircut to have some fun on his birthday we took him to eat his favorite, Chick Fil A and play at the tree house at the mall. He had a blast.
Friday we celebrated his birthday with family. Rach bought a pinata for the kids to break. It was a crazy looking cookie monster!
Lex did not want to hit the pinata. It is because he is so nice........... ya right!!!

Ethan had fun trying to break it.
It was a hard one to break! Rachel eventually broke it open. Yup, Rachel!

I made an Elmo cake for the party. Rach helped me. This was my first time ever making a cake. I think it turned out ok. I didn't use any molds or anything, all free hand. It even had cream cheese frosting.

Dad helped Lex open his many presents. Lex loved the toys.
Sunday, we went to Ethan's birthday party and this Saturday is Savannah's. Lex is in party heaven.

6 comments:

Kristen M said...

I love his haircut! So handsome. And you look beautiful. Happy birthday to both of you. I can't believe we're 27 this year... That means we've been friends for like 15 years! :)

just jen said...

i see that lex is wearing the clothes i sent...good.

can you believe he is two?

time flies.

happy birthday wexie!

Angela said...

How fun! And by the way you are looking amazing Lindz!

Nicole said...

i didn't know you had your birthday! Happy birthday! Ben looks really tall in that one pic and I love lex's hair. we thought lex's shirt was really cute on Sunday too!

Rachel Leigh said...

His party was lots of fun! He is so big now!

Wendy said...

I love his haircut. Happy birthday to both of you!