Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birthday Cake

This last Saturday was my mom and my aunt Ruth's birthday!!
Here is the cake that Rach and I made for her.
It is kind of bland in color, but it was good, I promise. The orangey color stuff is made with a cream cheese cake pudding and peach yogurt.
This is Ruth's cake that Jessica made. It is funny because we used the same frosting, mine is white and she turned hers blue. Here are the lovely birthday girls.

Here are all the grandchildren.
Opening presents. I gave Ruth and my mom carrots. I think they are cool. I found them at the Holy Cow Boutique.
They look so happy.
Happy Birthday! I love you guys.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

when did you girls learn how to decorate cakes? they look amazing. sad i wasn't there.

just jen said...

i miss my mommy...great cake, it looks delicious!

Emily B said...

Most of my family's birthdays are in March too. Congratulations on the new baby, Lindsay! I'm so excited for you guys.

UtahBubble said...

Another baby to be born in the Utah Bubble! :)