Thursday, June 2, 2011

May

I have been trying to capture Vince's smile. I have had such the hardest time. I think this is the closest I have come. I usually get the frown face. It is funny how they can go from smiling to crying in a second.
I love Vince. He is so different form Lex. I love his dark brown eyes.
Lex just chillin' with abuelita.
My friend Sarah gave Vince this outfit. Ben thought it was cute that the tiger was on the bum.
Kind of a smile. He loves to smile for his big brother I think more than his mommy.
We have been sick again. Well, mostly Lex. he had a fever that wouldn't break for 5 days! I think we are finally getting better. Good thing pre-k is out. No more germs, maybe?!

2 comments:

just jen said...

what a cutie pie! i just took pictures of logan and evan in his bed today, how crazy...we are sisters!

mikeandash said...

Your boys are so handsome! I love the second picture with the concerned look on his face. So cute!