Friday, June 10, 2011

Vincent's Blessing Day

Vince was blessed this past Sunday along with his beautiful cousin Olivia! It was such a special day.
Ben's parents were able to make it. I am so glad they did!
Most of his family actually came. It was good to catch up and talk with them.
Grandpa Layne holding Vince in his favorite position.
Abuela with Vince.
My lovely parents who were nice enough to let us have the after party at their place.
My family.
Ben and his dad.
The two cuties!
Mommy and Vince.
This is just a handful of the people that came. Love my family.
4 generation picture.
Vince is wearing the outfir that Ben got blessed in when he was a baby. Isn't super cute?
Daddy and Vince.
Vincent and Olivia. They were both worn out by the end of the day.
I am so glad that Ben got to bless our baby boy. I am so thankful to him for being such a great husband and daddy. I love my family so much and couldn't be happier than right now. I love my baby vince. He is so smily all the time and is just sooo cute.

2 comments:

just jen said...

i love when you post pictures of the family, i just look at them and look at them. i miss you guys so much!

Rachel Leigh said...

love the pics!