Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Fun at Summerfest

This weekend we had some fun at the summerfest. Lex loves going down this slide. I think we went down it 3 or 4 times. I had fun going down it with him. It went faster than I thought it did.
Lex also has been so good with Vince. He is willing to help with anything except taking any diaper to the trash for me. he will get blankets, pacifier, or burp rags, but NO diapers. I was so happy when he wanted to feed Vince his bottle.
Vince loves Lex!
Rachel put her baby Olivia in the baby contest so I decided to put Vince in. He won!! He won in a specialty category for cutest dimples. He is such a happy baby and smiles at everyone. I guess he won over the judges with his goofy smile. I know I love it!
Lex got to tour the fire truck. He really liked it, maybe he will be a fireman???

4 comments:

Anne N said...

Those are some awfully cute dimples!

Sorry I didn't catch up with you after the baby contest. Oliver was SO cranky and hungry so we booked it out of there so I could feed him right after I got my raffle prize.

We definitely need to get together soon. Let me know when you're free!

just jen said...

okay, that is the CUTEST picture of vince, what a ham!

madeinmarta said...

HOW CUTE CHILDREN OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Wish to have a mother like you lol ;)

I wish you can go on my blog please ;)

PUTRU said...

heyyy
u have beautiful kids.