Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Lex!!!

It is Birthday season.

This is Ben and lex at the cemetary. I had a purple balloon for Alexa but it flew away. They would have been 2! Time flies.
Then, It was my birthday! I turned 26, yeah!! It shows too. Don't look too close I was having an "ugly"day.
Then, on the 9th was my cousin Lizeth's birthday. She had a surprise party at Cafe Rio. YUM!!
Today is Lex's Birthday!! We had his party last Saturday with family! Here is his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake. He loves Mickey Mouse so we had a Mickey Mouse party.

This is Lex's little cake. He couldn't wait to get his hands on it. We had hamburger and hot dogs that my most excellent dad barbequed for everyone. This is us fashioning our Mickey Mouse ears.
Present time!! Lex had fun and helped opening them all. He got spoiled thanks to family!!! He loves all his presents. Thank you all.
We also had some "fun" dancing as you can see. My mom loves to play games with the little kids and have them dance. These are all or most of the kids that made it. I hope they all had lots of fun!!

Lex finally got to dig into his cake. Look he will share with you! He ate a lot of that cake. He is a good eater and especially when it comes to sweets.
No, he didn't get sick but he definitely did not want to go to bed that night. he had way too much fun. This is him trying to get away before we stick him in the bath.
All clean, ready for fun!
This is Lex at the end of the night, yawning.
Happy Birthday Lex!!! I love you more and more each day!!

9 comments:

just jen said...

happy birthday lex....1 year old.

i can't believe it, time has really gone by quickly.

just jen said...

the cake was cute.

WAY cuter than you made it sound.

i liked it.

Mrs. Misses said...

What a fun day. You guys throw such fun parties. First birthdays are fun cause of the cake, mostly, and that one is adorable. Love the Mickey Mouse idea!

PS you are NOT ugly.

Wendy said...

Did you make that cake? I am seriously impressed. i am making Jules' cake in a couple of days, but I guarantee it will NOT look anything like that.

And if you call yourself ugly I'm gonna reach through the computer and HIT YOU.

Charlotte said...

Hey Lindz... I tried to call and wish you happy birthday, but I only had a Vegas phone number... then randomly I got a call from that number but noone was there. Weird. Anyway happy birthday to you and Lex! The cake is way adorable. Did you do the Bolivian thing and push his face in the cake? :)

Rachel Leigh said...

He is so adorable! It sounds like the rest of the party was fun! It's funny though that in the picture of all of the kids, everyone is wearing their hats except the birthday boy... funny funny kid. Happy Birthday Lex, love you corn!

Rachel Leigh said...

P.S. you look hot in the picture of you and Ben and Lex wearing your ears

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! I wish you were back down here :( I'm so sad we don't get to see much of you guys and I'm REALLY sad our boys don't get to hang out :(

I can't believe how BIG he's getting! and he's SUCH a STUD!

Stephanie said...

1st birthday's are the best! Looks like you guys made it fun. And the cake was so cute!