Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Our Easter started out Saturday morning at the Orem easter egg hunt. It was a cold so Lex wasn't the happiest. He sure looks handsome though.

He reaped the rewards with a nice orange sucker.Sunday afternoon we went to Grandma's house and had another easter egg hunt. I know Lex is spoiled and he isn't even old enough to know what is going on.
He doesn't like grass so much.
Me helping him out, making sure he gets the candy that I like.
Dad helping Lex.
Happy Easter!
Lex's handsome Easter outfit that he didn't get to wear to church because did I mention we have been really really sick!!!!!!! Last week Lex had such a bad fever for 2 days. At one point it got up to 106!! I know.
This is our Easter bunny, Chubbs!
Handsome LEX!!
Lex doesn't quite like the ladies quite yet. Good boy!
Even Chubbs joined in for pictures. He is such a good dog. Lex absolutely loves him!


You can really see who loves Easter. I know I am wicked! It was a good thing. I think at the easter egg hunt we won a free large pizza, free bowling, free hamburger, and a $5 gift card to Best Buy. It was free too, so it was good.
This is Ben helping Lex dye eggs.
They turned out so pretty!!

7 comments:

Alison said...

Lex is so cute! It looks like you had fun. Hope you guys are feeling better.

just jen said...

my eggs were still better.

connor and logan don't like the easter candy i bought..crap, now i am going to have to eat it all.

Rachel Leigh said...

My eggs were the coolest, you all lose...ha ha ha. PS where is my cute picture? I was there...

Charlotte said...

i was wondering where rach was too. ;) lindz... who is chubbs? did you get a dog?

Mrs. Misses said...

Lex is such a little stud! And my grandma asked me if you guys were ok. She said she hadn't see you at church for a while. I guess she checks up on you. Hope everyone is feeling better. Looks like a great day!

Anonymous said...

Lindz,

Tobby got the elephant easter basket at K-mart. They apparently had some really cute ones. That's so exciting that Lex is walking and one! Crazy how fast they grow.

Tobby & Amy said...

Tobby got the elephant easter basket at K-mart. They apparently had some really cute ones. That's so exciting that Lex is walking and one! Crazy how fast they grow.