Friday, March 14, 2008

I have a 1 year old.

Lex can sip through a sippy cup, when he wants to. He is just a brat and demands that we feed him. He totally can do it himself.
He loves to snack. He is such a cute eater. Oh man, he can eat too. He eats just about anything except vegetables. he eats them just not it large amounts like other foods.
Now that Lex is 1, he is growing like a weed. Maybe I am just noticing more. He has such a funny/cute personality.
He loves his toothbrush, he loves to imitate mom and dad brushing our teeth.
See the mess behind him?? That is him all the time. I think I need a maid, ya???
He has such funny faces.
This is his best friend, Chubby. It is my aunt Beverly's dog. She is living with my parents for a while. I was hoping Lex wouldn't like dogs cause I really don't, but he does. It doesn't mean he is getting one, I mean it!!!!

4 comments:

Emily B said...

My kid is ten months old today. He likes to drink from a sippy cup, but only if I'm holding it. He refuses to hold it himself. It drives me crazy!

just jen said...

cut that hair!!

my kids love cats and it KILLS me...

what a big boy!

can't wait to see him again!

martha corinna said...

Lex is a beauty and so handsome.
I love animals, but am not a fan of dogs. They are so another child.

Wendy said...

He's gotten so much bigger since I last saw him! He looks like a boy now, not a baby.