Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm Doing IT!!!

I am getting a breast reduction officially tomorrow! I have to be at the hospital at 7:30am.
So these pictures are a farewell to my H sized boobs. H is for huge, by the way!!!





I am in no way sad to see my breasts go! When I look at these pictures it makes me sad. It took me a while just to find these few pictures where I am not hiding my boobs from the camera. I am really looking forward to having smaller breasts and being free and not being weighed down by my Huge boobs.
Sorry, if this offends anyone. For those of you who want to know more, come see me after my surgery. I would love visitors! Thanks for all of you guys who support me! Thanks Lizeth for all you advice!
Wish me luck and pray for me! I won't be back for a while!

7 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

I am excited for you lindz! You will be so happy! I will be there for whatever you need, just let me know! Love you!

Mrs. Misses said...

Good luck - I'm so happy for you! They are going to be fabulous and I can't wait to see the after. Does your ward know you're going in for surgery?? I'm calling my grandma!

Alison said...

Good Luck Lindz! I am excited for you. I hope everything goes well. Let me know if you need anything.

Emily B said...

Good luck, Lindsay! I hope everything goes well, and I can't wait to see the after (in a shirt, of course).

just jen said...

yeah!!

i can't wait to see the after (without a shirt of course!)...you are going to look and feel amazing!

i love you.

Wendy said...

I can't wait to see the after (no shirt required). Haha- only kidding.

Hope you're starting to feel better.

Kristen M said...

Hey Lindz, I was just thinking about you. How's your recovery? I hope things are going well for you & your fam! Love, Kristen