Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kirk's Wedding

Last Saturday was my good friends wedding that I have not seen in awhile. We have known each other for 8-9 years now. Time goes by way too fast. I met him when I was working at PGM. That is another story for later.
I remember him always telling me he was never going to get married. I think I met him when he was 18 and he had never even been on a date, so I believed him. I am so glad he is married and I wish the best to him, he is an amazing musician and friend.

They did not have a typical or what I guess I would call typical reception. They had a BBQ in the park. So, we played. This was Lex's first time. I know I don't get out.




I love this picture. He was too afraid to actually crawl through the tube. Go figure?? I even attempted to go in. I'm small enough right??

2 comments:

just jen said...

the park is fun, you should go more often. also, you should go to play group.

and yes, you are small enough to fit through the tube (even BEFORE your surgery!).

Rachel Leigh said...

That tube picture is so cute! I love his little smile! So was kirk's food yummy?