Saturday, May 31, 2008

Recovery!

I guess it is about time that I finally post! It has been 2 1/2 weeks now and I am finally sleeping good at night. I still cannot sleep on my side or my tummy obviously but I finally can sleep good. I am recovering very well and pretty fast, but not fast enough for me!!! It all started ...... here at the admitting .Then, I had to wait and I waited a long time or at least it seemed like a long time because I was so anxious and scared. Yes, this picture is not the best but I couldn't wear any make-up nothing so ya.
This is me in the room waiting for them to wheel me into surgery, I had to wait there for a really long time too.
If this stuff grosses you out, don't look.
This is a picture after surgery. It is pretty good. No bra!!!!! I need to take more pics of myself!

The following week, My mom finally became a US citizen, YAY!!!!
See, my boobs do look smaller!
Lex kept insisting on being in the pic, but Rach and I made this magnet board for my mom!
The day of surgery and the whole weekend My mom took care of Lex. From the next Sunday until Saturday my mother in law came and took care of Lex. That has been the hardest thing for me is not to pick up my son and just love him!!!! I really want to thank the moms for helping out. I really don't know what I would have done! Thanks. Grandma Rosequist spoiled Lex and bought him fun toys and especially took him outside to play all the time.
Grandpa Rosequist came at eh end of the week and Lex warmed up to him instantly. It was so cute to see him with his grandpa!

Lex loves to hang out with the guys and do all the guy things.He especially, loved uncle Dallin! They had so much fun together!
All the boys wrestling and playing!

On memorial weekend, we went to the cemetery and visited out little girls and Grandpa Merwin!
Lex had fun with all the sun flowers and decorations.

8 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

Good Recap. It looks like Lex had so much fun with Ben's family. Oh and your boobs look amazing by the way. And Happy Anniversary! How many years is it?

Alison said...

u look great lindz! I am glad everything went well.

Kirsten said...

Thanks for the update; you look awesome, I'm glad that all went well

just jen said...

Your boobs look great!!

and i am glad that you are back!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

You really look great. Congrats to your mom, that is a huge process and something I think people take for granted!

Emily B said...

I'm glad everything went well, Linsday. I've been waiting to see your update.

Anonymous said...

Lindz!!! You look FABULOUS!!!! We sure do miss you guys and wish we could be there to help out. We may come up the middle of the month for a wedding and come spend some time with you guys. Keep the 20th-22 open!

Angela said...

Wow Lindz your boobs looks so much more proportioned for your body. Great size! Now, one day I will ask for all that boob you took off and have it for my own! J/K

Hey, I get the seasame seeds at Good Earth. I think you can get them at any grocery store though.