Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Fun

The first week of December, I always go to Festival of Trees. I have always wanted to donate a tree for forever now. There is always next year, right? Lex had fun looking at all the trees. This was one of Lex's favorite trees. He loves Mickey Mouse, in case you didn't know by now.
The ginger bread houses were amazing.
This one was my favorite. I have always loved Candy Land.
Lex needed some warmer pajamas so instead of waiting for Christmas I got him 2 new pair, This one Cars and a Mickey Mouse one. He loved them. He really has been into cars lately. He even makes the "vroom" sound like every boy should be able to do.

We attempted to go see Santa. I really was not enthusiastic because last year was horrible. I tried again and while we were waiting he seemed all excited and was in a good mood.

He was getting impatient and started going up there, even though it was not his turn.


As soon as we got to him, he got all shy. Of course, I wanted a picture of him on Santa's lap. You can see how well that turned out.....................................
Should I try again next year??????
We also had our family Christmas dinner this Saturday since everyone will be going out of town. We decided to go to Olive Garden. Easy and no clean up, not to mention delicious. It was of our favorite places to eat. mmmmmm.

Lex doesn't like noodles, but he did find a new love for alfredo sauce.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I haven't ever been to the festival of trees but think I would like to go next year. Olive Garden sounds good and I am all about no clean up.

Nicole said...

i went to fest of trees once but i should go next year-it looks fun! i love the look of your blog- so cute!

just jen said...

we need to do a tree...

the pic of lex is so bad that's it's good....

so was he just sucking the sauce off of the noodles? if the answer is yes, then that is AWESOME.

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

Hi Lindsey,
Clell and I just got your xmas card and noticed you have a blog! Very cute. I can't believe how big your boy is! So cute!

mikeandash said...

I like the holiday backdrop and your Christmas card picture. I've always wanted to go to the Festival of Trees. I really need to make a point to do so next year, it looks like fun.