Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sarah's Wedding

Sarah and Ben got married last Saturday in the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a good ceremony. I never met the Ben before but he is FUNNY. They also had one of the longest temple kisses I have ever seen. You can really tell they are in love. Awwwwe. Here is there wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful but it was yummy.
We had so much fun and so glad we could be there on their big day.

The decorations were so gorgeous.

The place was perfect for a wedding reception.

We even had our own seating, how fancy. They had caramel apples, I was in heaven.

A lot of us girls made it to the wedding, here are some of us. I didn't get a picture of everybody, I'm sad.


Me, Ashley, Ashlee, and Kristen---she shared some exciting news!!!

1 comment:

just jen said...

sarah was a beautiful bride...how much fun to get together with all your friends.

and those apples look delicious!