Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

My pictures got all out of order. Oh well. We were at my parents house this Thanksgiving. There were not as many people as usual, but I kind of liked that. More food for me, j/k. I hope you all had a yummy Thanksgiving like I did.

After dinner, we all played games. Of course I won, so it was fun. While we played, Grandpa and Lex whipped up the cream for the pies. Lex loves to help Grandpa cook.
Kelsey and Grandma

I had to take a pic with my niece, Alyssa. We were basically wearing the same outfit. We looked hot.



Lex got jealous, so here we are. He was being a ham.


Here is the food: Lex just woke up from his nap and wasn't quite hungry yet. He hung out in his high chair for a long time. Doesn't it look yummy. mmmmmmm.

Lex was really excited about the decorations. He accidentally tipped over one of the glasses and it broke.


This is why I am thankful:

Here is the picture of the bird. Mmmmm, it was good.


Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and ate as much as I did. I love the leftovers. I still am not sick of it.

2 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

Thanksgiving was so yummy! I am glad we got to sit together like we wanted. Lex is pretty silly. What are those crazy faces that he is making??

just jen said...

yummy...i really missed dad's mashed potatoes!

lex is such a ham!