Thursday, July 12, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!!!

No, this is not Lex. I just thought it was way cute. So it has been a crazy week for me. I went to the dentist on tuesday and no i did not bring Lex with me. I had a deep gum cleaning. It hurt. Then on wednesday i went up to slc. I spent all day there and didn't get home til 7pm. At 7pm though I had a baby shower to go to. Lex did amazing though. He was such a good baby all day. Today Lex is 4 months old!! Yeah. He is growing up too fast. He also had his dr. appointment. He had to get 4 shoys, ouch! He did very well. Bad thing that happened is that I left and when i went to go back home a stupid stupid construction man would not let me back home. It was such a bad situation. I was crying later because I just wanted to comfort my baby at home but instead i went to my parents house. I now officially hate construction workers and their nastiness!

2 comments:

just jen said...

construction workers are grumpy because they sit outside all day in the heat. NO FAIR!

Rachel Leigh said...

You should call the city and complain. That is dumb that they wouldn't even let you go home. I sorry!