Monday, July 30, 2007

Fun, fun, fun


Ben and I looking so hot!

Lex with a goofy half smile

Lex with grandma on her birthday!

Lex posing for the camera! He is such a little model.

We have had so much fun this summer! Lex has so much fun going everywhere. I think he is finally getting used to all the noise our family makes. He is drooling so much. He loves the camera as you can tell. As soon as he sees the flash he will smile. it makes it easy to take his picture. He is so funny, when you put him in his swing he won't let his legs rest. He places them in the air. I guess he is giving his abs a work out. So our neighbors moved out upstairs and now the new neighbors are moving in. it is a couple, I am assuming just married. They are skinny and have no kids. I guess that is my perception on newly weds. Ben is starting school in a month. I will be so sad. I will support him though. It will be hard not seeing him as much and getting the help I need with Lex. Good thing my mom is around. She will help with anything. I love her.

1 comment:

just jen said...

seriously, take advantage of grandma...that is what I miss most about being home...quality child care for free!