Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're Back


Lex and Uncle Jared

Lex, Aunt Amie, and cousin Jace

Grandpa Layne and Lex

Grandpa, Lex, and aunt Emily

Lex being silly!
We got back into town on Tuesday night. It was so hot in Las Vegas obviously but not as hot as I thought it would be. There even was a huge rain storm Monday night. I saw Dallin outside playing in the rain getting all wet and I was jealous. I jumped in. It was so much fun. We had a good time in Las Vegas visiting with the fam. We went bowling and ate at my favoritest restaurant called Lucilles. It is a BBQ place. I recommend it to anyone who is visiting.

Lex had a good time getting to know his aunts, uncles, and cousins more. He was a little fussy but overall was an excellent baby. It was fun to see Jace and Lex play. I can't wait till they are both a little older to really interact with each other.

No comments: